eolonline.co.uk is the retail arm of EOL IT Services Ltd, the UK's most accredited provider of IT Asset Disposal (ITAD), Lifecycle Services and Data Destruction. Increasingly being requested to ‘fill in the gaps’ of the lifecycle supply of ICT that a traditional multi-vendor approach tends to exhibit, we created “EOL Online”. Established to provide affordable new and professionally refurbished IT equipment to enterprise, small business and end users alike.
EOL Online can:
- Source discontinued/hard to find equipment by accessing trade markets usually closed to Enterprise.
- Source parts to upgrade the existing infrastructure to prolong the lifecycle of your ICT.
- Supply refurbished IT equipment to Enterprise
- Procure new equipment through a standard VAR approach.
- Supply ancillary/companion software & hardware which can be used to enhance EOL’s traditional services.
- Supply new and refurbished items for your Staff to purchase.
What does this mean for you? Your business is no longer forced to:
- Upgrade your estate because chosen IT Hardware is no longer available from traditional supply chains.
- Engage multiple suppliers (as Traditional ITAD companies do not supply equipment).
- Store old/broken equipment for parts in the event that replacement equipment cannot be sourced.
- Update the estate when it still meets the needs of your business.